Complete front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the 991.1 and 991.2 GT3 and GT3RS:
- Eliminates the need to remove the caliper for pad changes
- Saves 15 unsprung lbs. vs. OEM iron brakes and weighs almost the same as the OEM PCCB system
- AP Racing Radi-CAL with durable, ventilated stainless steel pistons (no ceramic piston caps to break) with anti-knockback springs
- Allows for the preservation of pricey OEM brake components
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- Clears OEM 20" wheels without a spacer
- 394x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing disc fits inside many popular 19" wheels
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
Have a question?
To SupremePower part specialists it is important to us that you choose the correct product, size, fitting, part or accessory for your vehicle. One of our support specialists are on standby to answer any questions that you may have.
CALL: (714) 632.1951
We are located in Southern California: 1562 Kimberly Ave, Fullerton, CA. 92831
Share this product
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist
SupremePower: Shop with confidence. Experience personalized recommendations from our unbiased experts combined with our unmatchable customer service. If you have any questions regarding any of our products, please ask one of our specialists on +1.(714).632.1951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn more...