The ultimate suspension upgrade for those looking to retain their factory EDC settings. Bilstein has developed the B16 Damptronic system to work harmoniously with your BMW’s EDC system. With this setup, you will have a full range of adjustments to get the exact stance you’re looking for while increasing your vehicle’s handling, grip, and traction.
DampTronic Complete Kit: An exclusive suspension system for exclusive cars: BMW owners who have already made the choice to experience the performance benefits of a groundbreaking active suspension system, now have the option of an aftermarket alternative.
- Electronic adjustment system developed specifically for each application
- Adjustable setting levels for the most dynamic driving experience
- Ability to switch instantly between settings to suit driving conditions
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
Have a question?
To SupremePower part specialists it is important to us that you choose the correct product, size, fitting, part or accessory for your vehicle. One of our support specialists are on standby to answer any questions that you may have.
CALL: (714) 632.1951
We are located in Southern California: 1562 Kimberly Ave, Fullerton, CA. 92831
Share this product
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist
SupremePower: Shop with confidence. Experience personalized recommendations from our unbiased experts combined with our unmatchable customer service. If you have any questions regarding any of our products, please ask one of our specialists on +1.(714).632.1951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn more...